Monday, August 1, 2011

A Date with a Pilot

Last Thursday, I had the chance to date with a pilot. <3

I went over to her house at Connecticut, and she took me on a ride on her helicopter. The view was amazing. She pointed out to me several incredible scenery. It felt like I was in heaven--well, close to it.

One mistake I made was being too overwhelm by the scenery and forget to carry out a conversation with her. She must have felt like it was a tour more than a date.

We finally sat down after more than 30 min in heaven. We have a quick lunch. She told me a little about herself. I didn't know if I should tell her a little about myself. All the date I had before, the girl usually ask me about myself. So this time, I wasn't sure what to say about myself. So I bragged a little about my senior design which she find it interesting. Afterward, she walked me around the garden and end up on her front door.

"I will let you know if I want see you again" she said bluntly . I totally didn't see it coming. I didn't thought the date would ends so early. It was only 1 hour. I thought she was going to bring me to see more cool stuff. Or meet her sibling. If I knew that was the end, I would have talked more, let her get to know me more.

I really like her and want to see her again. Do you think she will call? Do you think that she liked me also but was shy so she was being quiet? Or she doesn't like me so she just want me to leave?

Let me know your thoughts on this.

No comments: