Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rebirth

Just like Jesus, I am back! Do apologize for not updating my blog. I have been busy. After the last post, I have been seeing her a lot and forgot to post update. Here are recalls of memory. After doing a background check on me and knows that I am clean, she invited me over to her house and meet her parent. What a huge house! To keep the story short as I do not remember many of the detail clearly. I immediately fell in love with her. I moved to live closer to her and sees her almost every day. Had the best time of my life. She is a very secretive person and doesn't like me to reveal too much about her. I think I might have said too much already. She is coming out of the shower. Thanks for your support and I will continue to update my blog regularly!!

No comments: